For Engineering and Science
Resources from the Fordham University Center for Ethics Education
A collection of resources by Fordham University's Center for Ethics Education focused on research ethics.
- Ethics & Society blog: The Ethics and Society blog serves as a source for news and analysis of issues relating to ethics. Material for this site is provided by the directors, faculty, fellows, students, and affiliated scholars of the Center for Ethics Education, as well as selected guest bloggers. Rimah Jaber, MA at the Center for Ethics Education is the senior editor.
- The Center for Ethics Education operates the HIV Prevention Research Ethics Training Institute (RETI), a summer training and mentored research program for early-career HIV and drug use researchers. The RETI provides early career investigators in the social, behavioral, medical and public health fields with an opportunity to gain research ethics training.
- HIV and Drug Abuse Prevention Research Ethics Training Institute faculty lectures: Our Downloadable Lectures page provides access to lectures given by the faculty of the Fordham HIV and Drug Abuse Prevention RETI during the Summer 2011 and Summer 2012 programs.
- HIV and Drug Abuse Prevention Research Ethics Training Institute selected bibliography: Our continuously updated Bibliography contains a list of articles and chapters on topics of HIV prevention, research ethics, and the links between HIV risk and drug use. This selected bibliography has been compiled by the Fordham Center for Ethics Education and faculty members affiliated with the Center's HIV Prevention Research Ethics Training Institute.
- Research Ethics Scales and Measures page: The Fordham University Center for Ethics Education in partnership with the HIV Prevention Research Ethics Training Institute provides continuously-updated evidence-based research ethics resources for investigators who wish to use scales and measures to study all aspects of research ethics, not limited to HIV prevention. This page contains an extensive and regularly updated bibliography on quantitative approaches to research on research ethics.