Unit 3 - Genomics and Crops
This is the third unit in an extensive Course on Genomics, Ethics and, Society. This unit (3) deals specifically with ethical issues raised by genomics in the context of genetics and crops. Units 1-7 each last approximately 2 weeks, and Unit 8 contains the final case study.
Table of Contents
- Unit Navigation and Essential Question
- Selected Issues in Depth - Genomics and Crops
- Undergraduate Student Discussion - Genomics and Crops
- Graduate Student Discussion - Genomics and Crops
- Case Analysis and Instructions
- Case - Ethics & GM Crops in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Recommended Readings and Online Resources
Authors: Clare Palmer, Penny Riggs, T.J.Kasperbauer, Jeremy Johnson at Texas A&M University, College Station and Lauren Cifuentes, Seung Won Park and Jaime McQueen at Texas A&M University - Corpus Christi.