Unit 5 - Genomics and Wildlife
This is the fifth unit in an extensive Course on Genomics, Ethics and Society. This unit (5) deals specifically with ethical issues raised by genomics in the context of genetics and conservation. Units 1-7 each last approximately 2 weeks, and Unit 8 contains the final case study.
Table of Contents
- Unit Navigation and Essential Question
- Selected Issues in Depth - Genomics and Wildlife
- Undergraduate Student Discussion - Genomics and Wildlife
- Graduate Student Discussion - Genetics and Wildlife
- Case Analysis and Instructions
- Case - Passenger Pigeons
- Recommended Readings and Online Resources
Authors: Clare Palmer, Penny Riggs, T.J.Kasperbauer, Jeremy Johnson at Texas A&M University, College Station and Lauren Cifuentes, Seung Won Park and Jaime McQueen at Texas A&M University - Corpus Christi.